As a Sun City Vacation Club owner, you are capturing a little piece of African heaven for you and your family. No other holiday experience is going to bring your family together like this one. As an affiliate of RCI resorts South Africa, you are also buying into an exclusive worldwide exhange organisation. And at Sun City you have all you could ever need from a family holiday destination. Our range of timeshare units for sale caters for every requirement. On top of all that, owning your own timeshare at Sun City Vacation Club means all the comforts of home, while having all the world-class facilities at your disposal that any hotel guest would have.
Benefits of Becoming a Member
- Clients can take breaks that only last a few days (power breaks) e.g. weekend (3 days) or midweek (4 day) or longer breaks that last weeks. These breaks can be in or out of school holidays.
- The travel time from Johannesburg and O. R. Tambo Airport (Kempton Park) to Sun City is approximately 187 km, about two and half hours.
- The closest Airport to Sun City is only 11 km away.
- Sun City Resort offers an unbelievable number and variety of activities, more than any other resort in South Africa.
- The environmentally-conscious timeshare owners will be glad to know all timeshare units have solar heated geysers and energy saving facilities.
- Members can stay connected to the outside world, and work if they wish, since Sun City offers a WiFi hotspot in the Reception area and 4th Street Café Restaurant and all the timeshare units.
- Membership with RCI is free for Sun Vacation Club Members. RCI is the exchange organisation with over 170 resorts locally and more than 5000 worldwide.
- Sun International Vacation Club Membership is only valid for a certain amount of years depending on the product you purchase thus clients commit for a short term, not in perpetuity.
- The Sun City resort carries the highest ranking with RCI, achieving The Gold Crown status.
- When doing an exchange via RCI, you will incur exchange fees: Locally between R300 - R900 and International Exchange fee's R2,600.
- Members have the same access to resort facilities as hotel guests.
- A 24-hour shuttle bus to and from the Sun City Welcome Centre is available and therefore private transport is not necessary.
- Daily Housekeeping included in levy (except Wednesdays).
Call us now on +27 0(11) 780 7900 or email email@example.com.