The Morula Casino and Hotel is one of the oldest and most renowned gaming venues in South Africa with a heritage that stretches back more than 25 years. Nestled on the banks of the peaceful Nooitgedacht Dam, this casino complex is perfectly located close to several major urban areas, including Pretoria, Johannesburg and Polokwane.
With a selection of slot machines and popular table games, it’s no wonder that players make the visit to Morula. Not only a popular casino, Morula Hotel offers guests quality 3-star accommodation that is perfect for couples, families and business travellers.
More than just a casino and hotel, top reasons to visit Morula include:
- Live entertainment venues with concerts on the banks of the dam.
- Wine and dine at the highly recommended Calabash Restaurant.
- Loads of children’s activities, including The Magic Company, supervised crèche and an outdoor playground.
- Fish from the banks of Nooitgedacht Dam, or go for a dip in one of two swimming pools.
- State-of-the-art, versatile conference facilities.
- It’s the perfect venue to celebrate a wedding or special occasion.
- Mangwanani Day Spa offers a full menu of luxury treatments, with selected treatments taking place in the garden.