Windhoek, Namibia’s capital city, is known for its beauty and has been described as a city with a continental atmosphere. The Kalahari Sands Hotel is located in the heart of Windhoek’s business district, offering a remarkably convenient location in close proximity to banks, restaurants and a wide array of shops.
The casino, at the centre of the Kalahari Sands Hotel, is buzzing with excitement and entertainment and will provide hours of fun! As with any luxury hotel in Namibia, you can expect nothing but the highest quality service and world-class cuisine from the Kalahari Sands Hotel.
Featured Activities at the Kalahari Sands Hotel
The Kalahari Sands Hotel & Casino in Windhoek has a total of 173 rooms. Each which has been decorated to blend into the hotels earthly surroundings. The colour scheme is derived from the golden hues of the dunes and combined with the reddish tones of the bushman paintings to give an authentic African feeling.
From your room, you will be able to enjoy magnificent views of the city. Spend some time relaxing having a drink or enjoy dining on some delicious cuisine in:
- Dunes Restaurant and Terrace – An all day informal buffet and a la carte restaurant. Guests can sit on the terrace and watch the passing parade on Windhoek’s Independence Avenue.
- Oasis Bar Lounge – Next to the reception and lobby, open seven days a week, offering a meeting place for local and foreign visitors and the city’s business community.
- Casino Bar – An intimate and cosy bar with a club-style ambiance.
Other exciting activities to enjoy during your stay at this Namibian hotel include:
- The Health and Wellness Centre
- Curio and craft shopping in nearby villages
- Safari and wildlife excursions to the Etosha National Park and Namib Desert
- Nearby sports club
- Cultural excursions to theatres and museums in Windhoek
Find out about the other exciting Sun International packages and destinations.