When looking for fun things to do in Port Elizabeth, look no further than the exciting range of activities at The Boardwalk Casino and Entertainment World. A one-stop entertainment destination overlooking the best beaches in Port Elizabeth, The Boardwalk is fun for the whole family.
Top things to do at The Boardwalk:
- Enjoy a pamper session at the only Africology Spa in Port Elizabeth, located inside The Boardwalk hotel.
- Catch the latest blockbuster at the Nu Metro cinema.
- Try your luck at The Boardwalk casino, the only licensed casino in Port Elizabeth.
- Find a bargain at one of the many shops.
- Tempt your tastebuds with a delicious meal at one of The Boardwalk’s bars or restaurants.
Offering a variety of adventurous kids’ activities, kids or the young at heart can enjoy go-karting, adventure golf, arcade fun at the Magic Company and ten pin bowling. There is also a supervised crèche.
Stay to watch the famous multimedia musical fountain at The Boardwalk light up the waters surrounding the complex. Watch colourful jets of water shoot 60 metres into the air, lit by 800 lights. The musical fountain shows are at the following times:
19h00 Sun – Thurs
20h00, 21h00 and 22h00 Fri, Sat and public holidays